Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Safe. Take home complete.

Welcome home baby!

All is well.  We had a baby girl.  She is just right. She may be perfect.

I'm typing w one hand.

She looks like Jay, our DE baby. Ha! Oh, the humor of it all.

Everything is fabulously hard work.  I am delightfully exhausted.

I see less blowouts with cloth diapers.

I worked with a post partum doula and she was freakishly magnificent. My milk came in 3 days compared to the IVF and DE 5-6 days.

Bowls of pasta warmed 30 seconds to room temperature makes a good breakfast.

The Bigs are great with her. They love on her a little hard, but they're learning.

She was 6 1/2 pounds where my others were 8ish.  Tiny love.

Who knew.

22 comments:

  1. It, and she, sound utterly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my warmest congratulations, Roccie.
    Welcome home, baby girl. You've just landed in one amazing mama's arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congratulations, Roccie! So glad things went (and are going) well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! ~N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for this!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I was wondering when there would be news. She sounds wonderful :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Roccie! Congratulations!!!!! And love to you and your newest family member : )

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats! And welcome to the world little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news! Congratulations and welcome, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. There are no good words here. Just: keep enjoying every hard-fought, so deserved moment of this. What a total blessing. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! So very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Roccie! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bliss! Congratulations, beautiful mama.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!!! So very happy to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Roccie, hurrah. Welcome, wonderful little miracle in a family of miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent news! So very, very, very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete