We have a heartbeat, 134 bpm.
We have a due date, December 1.
I will graduate from my RE after 2 more visits.
I am *not* considered high risk this time. What.
Notes for folks in the trenches:
- I never felt implantation.
- My boobs never hurt.
- I never felt sick, but my appetite is smaller.
- I had a couple wipes where I saw something, brown. It lasted 2 days.
- I don't feel crazy tired.
- I do get up to pee in the night.
- My boobs are bigger, but not that impressive.
Hold tight to your faith and hope. You cannot call your own pregnancy from the sidelines. I thought it had failed. Sure seems absurd to have wasted all that time and energy worrying.
I feel a little in shock. My RE was giddy. I cannot wait to hit giddy!