How to Increase Blood Flow to Your Ovaries
as told by Roccie
- Place your fingers on your pubic bone. Where is the pubic bone? Push, you can feel it. Depending on your waxing status, it may be just in the top of your hairline.
- Walk over about 2-3 fingertip lengths to the side. It isn't that far. Feel for a little recession in your abdomen, or in my case, a bulging mofo cyst.
- Use your middle and ring fingers to rub in small circles. Massage both clockwise and counter clockwise.
- Enjoy this blood invigorating massage for several minutes. Invite your cyst to hit the fucking road.
- Rub the heel of your hand over the area downward a few times to settle the ovary back into place. Point your fingers upward, like you were kneading bread. I think this is how you knead bread.
- Do both sides, regardless of cyst residence. You don't want to be uneven.
For Black Swan style? You didn't think I was going to ruin the movie, did you???
Cyst is back. Cyst is bigger. February is canceled.
My doctor called to break the news. I always know it is a shit show when she is on the line. My fantasy? She calls after our FET to tell us we are pregnant next time. No way in hell I am ever POAS again.
Even though we have canceled a January and February transfer, this has only been around since 5-Jan. We give it a month and wait for my period which likely also indicates the cyst has ruptured.
Maybe I pull a move like our friend R? There is a waaaaaaaay outside chance there is an egg in there. Go, R, go. I celebrate your heartbeat with all I have got!
Please head on over to R's house and celebrate the legend. I got nothing to report here.
The Roccie Ass Road