It is still there.
The cyst is as big as it was last week, producing estrogen (110+?). Enough to push us back one week to see what happens.
See if it start to "shrivel" on its own. Their words, not mine.
It sounds like my RE is not contemplating aspiration at this point. It is actual real, live surgery where I go under. Probably not covered by insurance, right? Anyone know? We are in a waiting game to see what Cystic Bitch does.
Our transfer in February is now at risk. Unless all is perfect next week, we will be trying for a March transfer.
I need to connect with my thera-punctarist. I know she will come up with a way for me to digest this.
I am not a fan.
Coffee, wine, and falling dreadfully behind in my commenting,
Your old cystic friend,