Monday, June 7, 2010

A positive and hopeful title

Poor response.  Our retrieval has been canceled in exchange for an IUI.

Mother father.

We have 2 eggs and Large Fertility Operation wants to see at least 3 for surgery.  I suppose you could read they are cooking the books a little, but I know how our numbers dropped lower with each step along the process the last 2 retrievals.  Since we are self pay, it seems to make the most sense.

The medical squirt is tomorrow.  I triggered last night. 

You should see the dress I am stuffed into today.  I would complain about it, but I feel like I must respect left and right ovary, especially that right one holding my two winners.

3 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping that you catch that egg with some awesome swimmers! Best of luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing everything for you!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete