- What is my resting/antral follicle count?
- WTF is resting follicle count and WTF makes you think it will change this month?
- I want MF details on my follicles. How many did I have:
- for IVF 1, when we got 3 sucky eggs, all moved on a day 3 transfer? BFN.
- for IVF 2, when we got 8 decent eggs, a day 5 transfer of 2 embryos resulting in one delicious baby and an embryo for the freezer?
- If my resting was low when we started IVF-3-turned-IUI, WTF made you think it would produce enough eggs to warrant IVF?
- What is my damn FSH and why isn't it a good indicator of ovarian reserve?
- WTF. I am 40 in December. Early December.
- I want to know my embryo classifications/grades/etc. WTF went wrong to cause the FET to never develop a heartbeat, despite good beta scores?
- Speaking of which, WTF were my beta numbers exactly?
- Uterine biopsy to encourage implantation. WTF (whythefuck, not what) isn't everyone talking about this?
- Moxa and acupuncture
- CoQ10 and WTF else?
- Damn caffeine I had a couple months ago. WTF didnt RE tell me it was poison?
- Something about ICSI on immature eggs allowed to mature in vitro. WTF didn't we do this last time? Did I lose viable eggs?
If my old ovaries didn't respond, WTF makes you think you can change their mind?
I want to get this right. This is the last hurrah before donor eggs. I don't fear the donor as I did in the past. To say I would be grateful to become pregnant with donor eggs is a gross understatement. It is an extremely complex issue and I feel like I am glossing over it. I will digest it all if it comes to me.
Man, that was a cleansing post. You know what I mean?